new website problem

Forums › Forums › Technical Stuff › new website problem

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #70920
    eltio
    Participant

      I have just begun to receive copies of postings although I can’t recall being active on this site. I’ve managed to log in. (so presumably), I had an account on the old website. but I’m puzzled why i receive these particular postings. How can i change my settings?

      You aren’t very forthcoming about contact with moderators. Perhaps you could have a look at that.

      Is this a descendant of Wild About Britain? I had a different e-mail address in those days.

      Any information would be helpful.

      #70922
      Lancashire Lad
      Moderator

        You may be aware that the website has recently been completely rebuilt in order to hopefully prevent increasing numbers of attempted spam posts.

        Unfortunately, a few teething problems arose which resulted in some registered users receiving unwanted email messages. (Hopefully those problems have now been solved).

        If you log in and click on your user name below your profile image (which is currently just the default template image as no photo has been provided) you will see your member profile with links for the topics and replies you previously created. Clicking on those links will show all the individual topics / replies.

        Your profile indicates that you have been registered for over 11 years, and have created 7 topics and 57 replies.

        eg: –

        Regards,

        Mike.

      Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.