Myxo? on moss

Forums › Forums › Myxomycetes (slime moulds) › Myxo? on moss

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #30759
    Flaxton
    Participant

      Not even sure it is a Myxo but thought this was the best place to start.

      Small pinkish/brown patches looking a bit like mature stems of Stemonitis on moss

      P9192278a.jpg

      [attachment=1]P9192278a.jpg[/attachment]

      with nodulose spores.

      2017-09-19-spores.jpg

      [attachment=0]2017-09-19-spores.jpg[/attachment]

      Thanks for any suggestions.

      Mal

      #40353

      Hi Mal

      It could be. The spores looks within the realms of possibility. I can’t really see what’s going on in the macro photo.

      Do you have spore size? Any capillitium?

      Have you managed to dry and save any?

      Kind regards,

      John

      #40354
      Flaxton
      Participant

        Hi John

        Sorry I missed your reply. Unfortunately it disintegrated before I could do any further examination.

        Thanks anyway.

        Mal

      Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.