ID helkp pleae

Forums › Forums › Myxomycetes (slime moulds) › ID helkp pleae

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #30243
    eltio
    Participant

      IMG_8884_edited-2.JPG

      [attachment=0]IMG_8884_edited-2.JPG[/attachment]

      #38484
      eltio
      Participant

        Sorry. That one got away from me.

        At first I thought I had Ceratiomyces, but a second look changed my mind. No idea now. Help please.

        #38485

        I think it is hard to tell at this stage as there are many species with white plasmodia. If you very carefully transport a small sample home with you and place it in a plastic tub on some damp filter paper (in the garage or shed is best) it should reach maturity. Alternatively, you can return to the site the next day and have a look.

        #38486
        eltio
        Participant

          Thanks. Yes, it is sitting on damp tissue paper in a container now. We shall see.

        Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.