Heyo new here new to cultivating

Forums › Forums › General fungi discussion › Heyo new here new to cultivating

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #33076

    Heyo I’m new to the forum and just wondering if there is a section for tips on growing your own fungi, currently growing lines man, the first I made a monotub and had FAE issues as you’ll see and then discovered the shotgun design, any advice would be welcome :) I added a 2 inch fan in the monotub and co2 levels are good however the shotgun tub fluxuates between 400ppm-1800ppm just wondering if a 2pm he fan would be good for the shotgun tub with perlite or will this be too much airflow with all the holes?

    #46666
    adampembs
    Keymaster

      Welcome to UK Fungi :D

      The reason you had no replies is that the focus of this community is on wild fungi rather than cultivation.

      I wish you best of luck with your endeavours!

    Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.