Fungi of GB&I website down?

Forums › Forums › Lichens › Fungi of GB&I website down?

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #32835

    Does anyone know what the problem is with the Fungi of Great Britain and Ireland (fungi.myspecies.info) website?

    I haven’t been able to access it for the past week or two either by a direct link or through images of species in a Google search.

    #46097
    aspeca
    Participant

      Thanks for asking this question, Jenny. I’ve also been unable to access it.

      #46098
      Paul Cannon
      Participant

        The website has been problematic for several weeks now, it may be related (I hope not) to major changes in scratchpad support at the NHM with almost all sites being archived. I’ve been assured that this is not the case for mine, but things aren’t looking too optimistic right now and we might have to contemplate a plan B.

        Hopefully there will be better news in a few days time…

        Paul

        #46099

        Thanks for the reply Paul – and fingers crossed for a good outcome!!!

        #46100
        Paul Cannon
        Participant

          Just to say that the website is back up and operating well…

        Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.