I thought I was frost at first

Please try to include photos to show all parts of the fungus, eg top, stem, and gills.
Note any smells, and associated trees or plants (eg oak, birch). A spore print can be very useful.
Forum rules
Please do not ask for the identification of fungi for edibility or narcotic purposes. Any help provided by forum members is on the understanding that fungi are not to be consumed. Any deaths or serious poisonings are the responsibility of the person eating or preparing the fungus for others. If it is apparent from a post that the fungus is for eating or smoking etc, the post will be deleted and a warning given. Although many members do eat fungi, no-one would be willing to take someone else's life into their hands.
Lineah
New user

I thought I was frost at first

Post by Lineah » Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:29 am

This is on my balcony floor at my hotel room in Ubud, Bali.

Yesterday i noticed it and thought it was frost or something. Then I realized I’m in Asia. Lol! It was cleaned up after by the cleaning crew, but early this morning I noticed it was back and has the same shape as the previous day.

I’m allergic to a lot of things and I’m a bit concerned I might get reactions from this even if I close the balcony door.

Though I do prefer my balcony open. Does anyone know what this is?
Attachments
C8EEA950-5DD4-42E2-9D06-A4359A2C51B4.jpeg
ADDEC0EB-E20B-471A-9B5E-61DA1A6C7C17.jpeg