Christmas Fungus Photo competition!

adampembs
Frequent user

Re: Christmas Fungus Photo competition!

Post by adampembs » Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:01 pm

marksteer wrote:[... listening to a talk by Nigel Slater
Oh dear, enjoying the Christmas spirits a bit too much? hehe ;)
Adam Pollard
Site admin

Lancashire Lad
Frequent user

Post by Lancashire Lad » Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:11 am

marksteer wrote:. . . . Lots of interest to me in it - would you mind if I print for my own use? . . . .
Hi Mark,

Albeit that the specific article was mine, the Newsletter itself will be copyright of Herefordshire Fungus Survey Group, and of those other individuals who have their articles published within it.

As far as I'm concerned, you are more than welcome to print my article, but I can't give a definitive yes or no for the remainder.

Personally, I wouldn't think that there would be any problems at all, since the newsletter is made available for all to see online, and since it would be for your own personal use.

However, if you want to be 100% certain, you could always contact HFSG to ask permission - via their contact details on the website: -
http://www.herefordfungi.org/index.html

Regards,
Mike.
Common sense is not so common.

marksteer
Frequent user

Post by marksteer » Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:37 am

Lancashire Lad wrote:
marksteer wrote:. . . . Lots of interest to me in it - would you mind if I print for my own use? . . . .
Hi Mark,

Albeit that the specific article was mine, the Newsletter itself will be copyright of Herefordshire Fungus Survey Group, and of those other individuals who have their articles published within it.

As far as I'm concerned, you are more than welcome to print my article, but I can't give a definitive yes or no for the remainder.

Personally, I wouldn't think that there would be any problems at all, since the newsletter is made available for all to see online, and since it would be for your own personal use.

However, if you want to be 100% certain, you could always contact HFSG to ask permission - via their contact details on the website: -
http://www.herefordfungi.org/index.html

Regards,
Mike.
Hi Mike, Thanks will check with HFSG. Typo in previous message should have been 'Nigel Stringer' re Rusts.
Mark
'The more I know the more I realise I don't know'

adampembs
Frequent user

Post by adampembs » Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:58 am

As there were only two entries (sorry, can't include plastic models!) - I'll withdraw and give the prize to Mike.
Would you like a custom title?
Adam Pollard
Site admin

Lancashire Lad
Frequent user

Post by Lancashire Lad » Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:30 pm

adampembs wrote:As there were only two entries (sorry, can't include plastic models!) - I'll withdraw and give the prize to Mike.
Would you like a custom title?
Hi Adam,

Thanks for the offer, but I'm happy to stick with the standard forum generated title.

Regards,
Mike.
Common sense is not so common.